Wednesday, September 08, 2004

. slightly conflicted

I am simultaneously and legitimately feeling two things. Too many goodbyes today, and I was saddened. That and I'm really awkward with goodbyes. I never know what to say or do. I felt all shy tonight, which was genuinely disconcerting. I'm rarely shy. I attended a lovely bbq at the vyn's new place, but felt shy all night. I think I need to accept this occasionally shy side of myself... despite it being annoying.

As much as I am bummed about saying goodbye to about ten great folk today, I am honestly happy about leaving too. I like adventures, yes I do.

This is my last sleep at home, I'd better get to it.


1 Comments:

Blogger Accultus said...

Saying goodbye is part of life. You have to give to gain. - Andy

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home