Thursday, April 28, 2005

everything I dont miss.

I just woke up (what is with me and naps?) Everyone has gone off to do their things and I've got the house to myself. So I'm making funny posters and am going to call my girls shortly to set up coffees for tomorrow.

Last nights talk went really really well, man if I have a mid life crisis I think I'm going to run away and do stand up. Making funny sounds into microphones is... funny.
Joking aside I think the kids really got it. Andrew was spray painting Jesus behind me as I talked which was really cool. Even the junior highs were interested. I haven't done a talk all year, which is a bit of a departure for me, it seemed like I was behind a mic like every five minutes in highschool. I missed it though, doing youth talks is fun.

Spent some excellent time with Jesus on Tuesday, that being our 'solo experience'... 24 hours of solitude with God. It's interesting times to be sure. I read through the minor prophets in the Old testament and prayed a lot in the sanctuary. I want to do stuff like that more often... why don't I?
I wrote a song about Mary (Jesus's mother) called 'full of grace' which I think I'm playing at the YFC staff meeting this Thursday coming up.

fair enough folks. I have a book to read, a bluff to walk to and a bunch of funny stuff to paste around the house.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home