Friday, April 08, 2005

Friday.

Spent the day hanging out in Vancouver with Sarene, man she's a cool girl. One of the goth crew and very interesting. Never a dull moment with Sarene... no siree-bob.

Her and I walked into a vegan cafe, I started checking out the books and puttering around the angry animal rights bumper stickers. Sarene decided that she would make our visit more interesting and announced that she loved to hunt (she doesn't) and that her house is covered in mounted animal heads (it isn't) ... it's a dangerous thing to piss off crazy vegans, they won't wear wool for fear of offending a sheep, but I think they were within an inch of brutally murdering Sarene.

We went piercing today too. I have a shiny new centre lip piercing. Looks nice.

More later folks, I'ma go read Found magazine and drink some mate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home