Saturday, December 10, 2005

I got me a radio show and a hipster haircut.

It's a poetry show too... Man, I am THAT university student.

Listen tonight at six to Trent Radio, 92.7 fm.... heck, listen at seven and again at nine too. If you're out of town, get the live streaming.

So today I accomplished little, I got my hair cut, I am pleased with it, and I'm commited to growing it out for awhile. the unruliness of my hair was exclaimed over at the shop... apparently I have a lot of cowlicks. Teehee.

Anyway, tonights show is going to involve the reading of T.S. Eliots 'Old Possums Book of Practical Cats' ... better known as the 'cat poems' ... and also the subject of Cats
That's right... the musical.

No broadway catsuits here though, just fantastic poetry, and a little babble about story... one of my favourite things to think about. Peace

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon. said...

oh my...suddenly, very suddenly, im going to be doing not on,e but two art shows come february...and if all works out it looks like the second one will be me in performance mode being strung to a ceiling.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home