Tuesday, February 07, 2006

because I just can't do this paper.

I feel so frigging lost I can hardly stand it. I have no idea where to start on my Cultural Studies paper, and it's due tomorrow night. I have a tendency to paralyze sometimes when I'm doing stuff that I care about. I care about this paper, so I end up stuck. It's hardly fair.

So I've been puttering around. I ordered some vegan pizza, ate it (all), looked up some recipes, did an unnecessary storyboard for a future film, and now? Now I'm updating my blog.
This is starting to be a regular ritual of sorts.

My laundry bag is still staring me down. Full of dirty clothes still. It is winning.
I'm staring my bible down. It's winning.
My textbooks are gathering around me. My computer returns my gaze vacantly. My stomach is full of too much vegan pizza.

And so my late night begins. I'll see you tomorrow folks, armed with an essay I hope. And a clean bag of clothes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home