Saturday, February 11, 2006

Radio. Radio.

Yes, to those of you who listened last week. Whew, that was intense wasn't it? Yes it was. Avante garde is awesome, and rather hard to read. Our eyes have been opened. On to this week.

I am pretty stoked about this week. I have been planning on reading from this book since I started the show a few months back. Tonights show is called 'slicing the sky' and the book I'm reading from tonight is called 'Smaller than God : Words of Spiritual Longing'
This book of poetry changed how I thought about God and the world. These are poems that above all else embody a fierce and haunting longing that I have felt so often, but had no words for.

The tunes will be provided by Sigur Ros. A more fitting sound I could not conceive of.

listen tonight at 92.7 fm. at six (three pm out west)
online streaming is here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home