Sunday, March 26, 2006

Meaghan's busy day.

6:00 a.m. - hit alarm clock first time
6:30 - second time
6:45 -awakened by wake up call from my younger brother. Get up. Brush teeth. Throw on clean clothes and a toque
6:55 - brother knocks. Shoe search begins.
7:00- hit the road with parents and a coffee
7:30 - puck dropped at evinrude centre. Paige is in net, Austen is defense. Fantastic hockey.
8:10 -head to parents house in Ennismore eat breakfast of soymilk and fake bacon sandwiches. Hit the road a half hour later.
10:00 - puck dropped in Douro. Travis's team won Tourney Champs in their division.
11:20- Church.
noon - back at my place, rice is half cooked when Dad shows up to drive us back to Ennismore.
2:00 p.m. - playing with cousins. COOOOUUUUSINS
5:00 - hit the road again, show my aunt my new apartment.
6:00 - Puck dropped at Keene arena. Travis got bumped into the Peewee team (two years older than him!) to play for their championship. Travis got a goal. Trophy secured.
7:30 - Back in Peterborough. I enter Dahn and Dans place and enter a new universe. D&D suckas. We killed the Ogre good.
12:00 - back at my place. Des is home. We chat. Then opt to watch Gilmour girls for three hours.
3:40- I am, therefore I blog. I am going to pray and fall on my bed and not open my eyes again until some point pushing tomorrow afternoon.

edit - 3:50... tea with Des before bed. Theeeeeeen prayer and sleep. Good. Glad we got that straight.

*ahem* to the Blogosphere!

4 Comments:

Blogger shine.is.dead said...

12:25pm: Forget that I made plans to hang out with Noah today.

(Don't worry, its no big deal, I had good times with Jer and it looks like you had good times too.)

7:04 AM  
Blogger Shannon. said...

oh gosh...meaghan is a dork to noah....

9:24 AM  
Blogger .letting go said...

*ahem* to clear my name!

I think you're picturing noah crying over a cold americano staring at his watch saying "WHY?!" and then collapsing into sobs, as other cafe patrons look on with pity.

This is not the case. Noah and I planned to make plans. Then we didn't. It is sad. But it is fixable. Therefore I am not the devil.
QED.

11:19 AM  
Blogger jmw said...

Yes I did, got sucked right in Mandiphor. *Shake my fist at Yoyo* she did it.
I started half way through seasons so me 'n Yo been watching 1st season past few months, and just now getting into the second.
Mmm yep, I miss you girls.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home