Friday, March 17, 2006

introducing... my pets!

Today I became the proud owner of two little baby mousies. May I introduce ::

Opus
and

Twist

Opus was the first name that occured to me. It refers to a musical work in four parts, it also means a good work or a great accomplishment. Twist is named after Oliver... I felt like something Dickensian for a wee mouse.

Right now they are sleeping in a glass tank (thanks dahn, and thanks little dan for bringing it and making a lid) and just chilling out after a busy day. Opus is smaller and likes to hide in socks. Twist is more outgoing with patchier fur and he likes to be handled. These little mice are honestly no longer than my thumb. Their ears are enormous.

These are actually the first pets I've ever had. I really like them a lot already.
A toast to my new little friends! Opus and Twist!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm happy for you! I hope you enjoy your little friends. :)
-Jolene

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home