Thursday, March 23, 2006

going out to play.
I have a mission. The mission is to clean my room and my kitchen... and buy flowers. Maybe daffodils. I also wish to buy fresh food, as I have been living off energy drinks and bad caf food all week.

a list! (as lists are so fun to post)

- to purchase -
- real chocolate
- flour, yeast, margarine
-pretty daffodils
-soymilk
-fresh fruits and veggies.
- brown bread with seeds.

- to do -
- play d&d tonight. Elf ranger gonna kill gobbo's ...
- hang out with my fabulous roommate. we are going outside to play now
- finish my politics readings
- clean my room and my kitchen

-to be -
- meag culkeen
- a child of God


much love to all of you, get some sunshine eh?

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon. said...

york is not sunny at the moment. I am sleeping in random places. I need to transform the York library into Bata so i can stand the thought of going there....for fourteen hours.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home