Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Sunshine. Raw food.
Yesterday it felt like spring. As a result I felt like buying a pretty rawfoods cookbook, lovely fresh fruits and vegetables from the Garden Market and four pretty flowers from the flower store.

It's 9:00 am on Tuesday. I'm about to start another uncharacteristically busy day. But it's a good kind of busy. Full of hanging out with people I love.

Grace. I have a great love of Grace. It's getting something you don't deserve.
I don't deserve my life to be as beautiful as it is. I don't deserve the wonderful friends I have. I don't deserve to be blessed by God, but I am. I am. I am.
Thank you Christ.

3 Comments:

Blogger shine.is.dead said...

Rawfoods....






.... cookbook?


There's a contradiction in there somewheres.

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes you do. you do deserve it. don't ever kid yourself into thinking otherwise.

love rick.

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meag!

I love you! And I am excited as anything about this week-end! And by the time it gets here, I'm really gonna need and deserve it too! Woohoo!

I love you, and I'm so happy grace is given to us too. It's wonderful. God is good.

I like days that are busy with hanging out with friends. I wish I was able to have more days like that...like most of my days! I'd love that! But not all, 'cause I need solitary time too. But this week-end is a girl-week-end party time! Woohoo!

Luv,
Jolene

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home