Friday, May 05, 2006

a post from the darkness!

Life without internet is so... full of time. It amazes me how much time I have to play outside when I no longer have the ability to compulsively check livejournal. I am so... DISCONNECTED. Wierd.

teehee.

So, I just busked for a couple of hours downtown. So I'm feeling pretty hoarse. There's a feast going on in my backyard this afternoon at the rather hippy-ish hour of 4:20. I really like my new apartment. It's big and pretty airy. Karolyne is pretty rad and her friends all smell like patchouli. And we eat miso soup and seaweed salad for breakfast... beats coco-puffs if you ask me.

And I am at perfect heckling distance from Desiree. My bedroom window is above her front door. Muahahahahaha.

Internet is expensive. So I will probably not be fully connected for another month or so. In the meantime I will utilize the joys of Haaseltons soy lattes with a side of internet access. Much love world.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooh do you have livejournal? Is it the same posts as this? Cause I check that way more than I check this and I'd love to be able to read your thoughts more often!!

Plus also - I was wondering if you wanted to come over for lunch or coffee or something sometime, cause I missed church on Sunday and have been wanting to learn more about Grace (since it is my name!) and would love to hear what you've learned about it!!

Give me a shout --> thejuicer280@gmail.com (or add me to msn -- same address)

I'd love to hear from you!!

Have a super day,

Heather xox

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home