Thursday, June 29, 2006

the mountain and the sea.

- I'm on Saltspring Island for a couple of days. Hanging out a bit at Andrew's place, and probably a bit at Jim's.
- Conference was fantastic. I played every night at the Espresso bar (read: huge loft of a gorgeous cedar chalet) and people really liked it! They bought me soy lattes...
- I made up a love song about a man and his d&d character for this guy at conference with a ridiculously high level wizard character and an affinity for pickup d&d. The song needs some tweaking, but I think it's a keeper.
- I'm not exactly sure how I'm getting to the airport for sunday.
- Saltspring is a little bit up in the air. I'm here, but Jimmy still has no idea that I'm here. I'm chilling here but once again the lack of drivers licence is an issue. So in the meantime, I'm doing readings forZsuZsa's class... in a room with the prettiest view in the world.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon. said...

I love meaghan. because she adds to the blogosphere. Oh yes, she does. I need to sing you this song, I wrote, meags, its about this girl who once planted a line of ghost trees on my land, just to mess me up. And it's in french. Cuz the girl was french.

4:08 PM  
Blogger jmw said...

Meag's
it was good to see you @ Princeton! Hope things worked out for you @ Saltspring with rides and everything:)

Thinkin of you 'n love you

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home