Tuesday, June 06, 2006

sixsixsix and other numbers.

Yeah... I'm pretty sure my charismatic/fundamentalist Christian friends are gathered in prayer tonight... it being june sixth 2006 and all. I'm going to go watch the remake of the Omen. Praise God.

So, I am at Dahn and Dan (and Toph's!) about to drink some espresso. I'm listening Istvan Kantor make noises on the cd player. I've decided that Istvan Kantor must be a part of a healthy breakfast. I went to see him in Toronto last Saturday at a tiny little show at the Gladstone Hotel on Queen West... I tied off his arm so that he could take his blood and spray it in an 'X' on a sign that said "Queen W. is dead". Effing brilliant. All of it.

Yeah. I'm busy. And the job is fantastic... I really like youth work a lot. More than a friend. I am getting up early and going to bed really late... this must probably stop.
Okay...the internet is coming... so is the apocalypse.
but most importantly of all... zsuuuuuuuzsaaaaaaa is coming ......

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's the subsonic whisper?


...

she's COMING!

-rick.

9:52 AM  
Blogger jmw said...

Meag's
i
miss
you
.
Can't wait to see you at the end of the month. And Josh too. And Paully. :(
Love you sis~
Thinkingofyou(k)

12:25 AM  
Blogger Shannon. said...

holy crap...its been three days off and you have still not updated...dang...

1:11 PM  
Blogger waayyy said...

Hey
You're funny
But i wana test it...see if you can do a satisfying stand-up routine ? ? ?
To make this possible you have to come to yfc national staff conf, to deliver food and joy to the overworked, i am, are you?
OR alternative... pray for Jesus to provide me with car and unlimited gas and i'll drive to ontario ! ! !
...he can move mountains, or is that we can, so any my dreams can could true... okay i'm going off on something i might stop and transfer to my own blog now isn't that a good idea yet i havn't stopped typing

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home