Tuesday, June 20, 2006

employ this.

a list.

- I am employed. Silverbean as barista. Bridge as Youthworker. Trent as student.
-Today was the worst day I've had in a long time. Sorry for anyone who saw me before about six thirty... when the soy chai's kicked in.
- Between Zsuzsa and Gilles Deleuze my mind is being shattered and put back together. I've never been more challenged or more frustrated in a class. Ever. It's ripping me to shreds.
- A breakup with God would tear me apart as a human being.
- I poured a heart latte tonight. It felt good.
- My essays are still not finished. I'm going to bed to write it tomorrow morning.
- Leviathan the Cat is on thin ice. I hope I can curb his less than good behaviours.
- still no internet.
- I have it pretty good right now. Vancouver on friday.

Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon. said...

I wish that you and I could see each other in BC...but I'll just have to look south and feel happy that you're only 500 K away. I'm off though, for the entire week you're here.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home