Sunday, April 29, 2007

more tired than you. probably.

I slept all day. In a headspinning delirious sort of way. I had a beer for breakfast at the pub downstairs. I guess it was technically lunch, I was hanging out with my dad and his union friends. But man, it put me out.

I toddled upstairs and hit the floor for a nap. Nevermind that I had friends over. Nope, just needed to sleep.

I woke up when my friends left at about four in the afternoon. Then I was bored and ronery. So I opted to hit the couch.
I woke up at nine-thirty with a call from Dahn. An invitation to come over for pizza. Sounded great. I didn't move from the couch though... I was sleeping. I woke up at ten thirty and called the outing a lost cause, then I slept.

And now it's three in the morning. I am awake. My apartment is a disaster and all of my friends are sleeping, like the sane people that they are.

Urgh. Sleep! Come back to me! The internet is a boring place! I have to do things tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

Let us know when you wake up. :P

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home