Monday, January 21, 2008

And while she's straightening her stockings, her hair has gotten wet.

I'm sitting at Dahn's place. We're both on laptops.
I am cutting a class I really should be at.
At the moment I sincerely dislike school. Everybody says it's just the third year itch, and that I should do what I desperately want to do. Scratch.
That is to say, drop out.

I'm doing everything in excess. I hate it a little. I'm tired a lot.

In other news, I'm falling for someone.
It is unexpected
and lovely.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

i hope you enjoyed yourselves after i left.
wish i coulda stck around and partook.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Accultus said...

Meagh, Update your friends list, Chimeran Fusion at blogspot is my new blog. Love you.

Quitting is for quitters. Quitting a task before it is done is as good as not beginning it in the first place. Bite the bullet.

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home