Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Morning.



Every so often the trick I do where my alarm clock is on the bottom floor of my loft and I am sleeping on the top... yeah, that trick occasionally works. I am sleepy, but decisively out of bed a good hour before I need to be at class. This is probably a miracle of sorts.

I'm sliding away in my philosophy of art class, which I missed last night. I just sent my prof an email to negotiate an essay option for me to get a handle on all the quizzes I've missed. Gah, the stress. I wish to God I could drop this class. I love z/s classes with a fiery passion, but three classes with her is too much to really want more class besides. Her classes should be worth at least three and half credits on their own without me having to take another class on top of it. Plus there's this thing where I really don't care much for other classes right now. I am a little enthralled with z/s at the moment. I've heard that by fourth year this will fade enough for common sense to return, but right now...

Okay. I have wasted a good half hour on this thing. So I have to brush my teeth, throw on a toque and head out the door. To check an essay and find that z/s has marked me harshly on it, so that I can spend this weekend rewriting it.

I need more OSAP. More life. Less whiny cat. More grape juice.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon. said...

GO TO CLASS. Do your shite.
-love, the management

10:36 AM  
Blogger Jerry said...

Remind me to send you Mars ILL's song "More". The last couple lines of this post sounds like it. :P

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home