Thursday, August 12, 2004

Calm yourselves...

The good news? I am still gainfully employed.

Suprisingly I am not yet disciplined either. That was supposed to happen today, but it never really came to be. I don't know if I like that or not, because it's not done. I need to finish this whole matter. This fear of the unknown is terrible.

That being said, I don't think that I'm being disciplined. The strike is tomorrow and my boss has calmed down somewhat.

In addition to that, it doesn't look like I'll be asked to cross a picket line. We're just staying as far away from the site as possible (officially anyway. I may check it out myself after a couple of days). But mostly we're going to work the 'avoid' strategy. I may get sent home early due to the extreme lack of work to be done. This will mean a loss of cash but not a grievious one.

Now the question is, do I raise hell about how I was treated by my supervisor over the past week? Or should I shut up and not risk my job on it?

Contributions are much appreciated. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger shine.is.dead said...

Remain silent, my friend.

9:05 PM  
Blogger shine.is.dead said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home