Sunday, May 29, 2005

.from such great heights

I left the Lifehouse about three hours ago.

I'm actually feeling lonely. I have no home and no ride.

I've had my first legal beer though... I guess that's gotta count for something. I didn't even really want it. But hey, we were there and we had one together. Cheers.

Graduation yesterday was incredible. I got to sing... so I closed my eyes and played... and you know, it went well. I like to sing.

My mom came and suprised me. I was truly delighted. she gave me a chocolate bunny. I got many kisses.

I'm sorry for the rambling. really I am. I just am not quite sure what to do with myself. I don't really think I actually anticipated or prepared myself to leave Lifeteams... eight and a half months sounds like such a vast expanse of time when you say it... and I guess I just didn't think it would end. I'm not depressed about it. But there's a little pit that's settled into my stomach that I have a supicion will stay there for a few days... a temporary resident I guess...

Maybe I'll watch Garden state... it feels appropriate... or read a douglas coupland book (no... they're packed to ontario...) write a short story or a poem with a yearning tone... or maybe pray for rain... I'd like it if God made it rain for me today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home