Monday, May 16, 2005

packing.

Packing is lame. I'm currently putting my library of books in banana boxes.

Banana boxes are equally lame.

It's a fairly involved process, packing out of the Lifehouse. There's sizeable amounts of laundry to be done, plus the house needs to be scrubbed. We are essentially making the house blank again. It will no longer be our house, it'll just be ready to be next years house. It's all a little sad really, I think the bunch of us should stand out in the rain and listen to emo. Such is our angst.

Eight and a half months in this house and I feel like I've REALLY lived here... my books are everywhere, I have art on the walls, my coffeemug is in the cupboard... you get the idea. Packing feels a lot more like moving than anything else.

It's also to finally get around to finishing our outstanding papers and assignments. Yuck. I decided to make a party out of it for the lifeteamers and bought a dozen Boylans sodas for the occasion. Cheers.


Hung out with some lifeteams alumni today too. It's wierd how easy the alumni are to connect with... it's like a club... we should have a handshake... or a password... or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home