Friday, May 27, 2005

I am a little speck, you are a little speck... so let's not look out into the sky...

I graduate from Lifeteams tomorrow afternoon. I leave the house on Sunday morning.

What mixed feelings are embedded in my heart. I AM excited for the future, summer on Saltspring, having an income, staying at Andrew's place... then the fall back in Ontario, for Trent and a new house with five roomates (thom and desiree being noteworthy examples) in true Trent student style. I have a lot to look forward to.

But I'm pretty sure I'll miss Lifeteams intensely, at least for awhile. I mean, no more Rob and Iona, no more crazy GVYFC crew, no more Lifehouse... and no more Lifeteams community as we've known it. Yet the whole lifeteams experience is about furthering me and mobilizing me... not paralyzing me with nostalgia.

I'm not really one to be paralyzed though... so onwards! nobody is home! I have a pile of laundry to do, a house to clean and coffee to drink! To my second last night of the best experience of my life! To life undiluted! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home