Tuesday, July 05, 2005

the unimpeachable Prezi-dent / Of the Pepsodent Universe


I dare you to get the reference.

It's been an odd couple of days. Maybe God's not so far away. I don't know, but I'll find out. I feel like reading something by Leonard Cohen. I feel like having my LIBRARY back, but it got sent to Ontario without me. I miss it, I have my staples but nothing else. All is gone, including any anthologies I have that include the likes of Cohen.

I wish I could just turn on the rain and read for awhile.

Amanda is back in B.C. tomorrow. That's pretty cool. Laura and I meet her at the one o clock ferry in Fulford. This puts all Lifeteamers squarely back in British Columbia, with five of us on flipping Saltspring Island. From the looks of thing there's going to be three of us in one BED. For crying out loud, personal space is a faint memory from my distant past.

Right. To bed I go, tomorrow I start new. I will buy something from the hippie store and maybe jam at the Treehouse cafe. I like the Treehouse... it feels like you're in a tree, realy you're in a very intimate patio with a tree growing and twisting out of the centre of it. Live music every night.

Goodnight.

3 Comments:

Blogger blondel said...

hitchhikers guide?...

11:34 AM  
Blogger Accultus said...

Oh I get it.

I'm so teird. Call me up and I'll tell you about my jobs' fun.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Shannon. said...

oh meaghan...I have been driven like a horse here in the acres. In three working days, I have clocked over 40 hours. PRAY. I am not, repeat, am not superwoman.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home