Tuesday, June 21, 2005

of singing and doing dishes.

I had my firstest day of work today. What joy. I had a GREAT time. I learned the ins and outs of working the floor of a busy fair trade organic cafe. I learn 'till' tomorrow, and I learn the espresso bar next week. Woohoo, I am a barista in training and I like it!

I get FREE coffee! I didn't know I got FREE coffee!

And mate! I can get FREE yerba mate!

Anyway, I'm looking up salmon recipes on the interweb... there's a massive fish thawing in the sink. Either Jimmy or Laura will steak it for me, and I'll cook it. Wowee.

I have new Saltspring friends too, I made them so FAST today. I am pleased. Not making too much sense I'll wager... but I am pleased.

More later skaters...

1 Comments:

Blogger Accultus said...

Barista sounds like a italian term for a bar. I get free coffee too. At the spill! AHAHAAHa I'm the winner and I had the first exam of the three today. So yeah that's how that's going down. English is a bore and I hated the exam. "How does the tea offered provide symbolism in the story?" lol, it's hate can't you see it? eveyone is going to die but the arengment of the teacup on the saucer could symbolize love because the handle is pointing toward the sunset. What BS.I like it though. I have a mondo tough semester next year. and they didn't let me take grade 12 math . . . Buggers

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home