Tuesday, October 25, 2005

taped heels

Yesterday was an eventful day involving the purchase of a new pair of Doc Marten boots. They are the same as my last pair, except they are... well, new.

I really wanted to wear them this week. I'm spending the next few days in the Toronto area and I figured that I'd love to have my squeaky new boots with me. But I packed my sneakers just to be safe. That was probably the best idea I've had in awhile... before I'd even walked for ten minutes in these boots I had blisters so bad that I was hobbling. Sigh. There's nothing quite like breaking in a pair of Docs. Once you do they're perfect, but until that point they just plain hurt.

I stopped as soon as I saw a bench and switched shoes, but it was too late. I already had two massive blisters on my heels. So currently I'm sitting in my sisters residence room taping my heels to ease their suffering. Ah the tortures of beauty. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home