Friday, December 16, 2005

I have been examined.

Exams don't scare me. Bees do a little.Yeah, I just wrote my politics exam. I wouldn't come close to saying I nailed it, but I'm not dropping out of university either. I got to write a bit about Machiavelli (I think he needed a hug) and globalization... in my last essay question I almost played a round of the 'righteous adjective game' ... where you make up for a lack of knowledge in an essay by using an obscene amount of righteously indignant adjectives.

ie: The effect of an increasingly globalized economy on smaller nation states is crippling, debilitating even. Their ability to have a completely autonomous domestic policy is incredibly reduced.

uh... yeah. Study... and... don't do that.

1 Comments:

Blogger shine.is.dead said...

That's my FAVOURITE game!!!

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home