Saturday, February 11, 2006

Who got a visit from the pseudo-poverty fairy?
Yep. At about 9:30 tonight I was going over my personal finances in my head and realized that I am going to run out of money if I keep buying crap. I am officially not smart at all. Pow! A visit from the pseudo-poverty fairy!

I am glad that I realized my idiocy early enough to ensure that I will have food in the coming months. Shrug. Less Planet Brownies for me... presumably more rice.

In other news, the purchase I made today that brought me to this realization was my very own Polaroid Impulse. It takes beautiful pictures... which I must frame, or post. Or both.
I bought my own today at the hock shop, newer than the cam I've been using, but still old enough to take the classic 600 film.

I bought the cam with the money my parents gave me for my birthday. I bought the film with my left arm.

Now, on to not being an idiot with what I have been blessed with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home