Wednesday, March 15, 2006

winter in march.
let it be known that I love the peterborough salvage yards...

Yesterday winter returned with a vengeance. I am annoyed. I was stoked for sunny spring loveliness. But nooooo, we got enough snow last night to shut down the city bus lines for awhile there. And now it's windier than a Pantene commercial outside.

It's Polyphony tonight and it's going to be fun. Polyphony is the cultural studies party at Sadlier house, and if you're local you should come tonight at nine-ish to Sadlier House. Because it's a really good time, with dancing and poetry and beer and professors. It's especially good now that it's winter in March.

And with that dear readers, I'm heading to the laundromat, for three hours of dryer sounds and listening to the Wolf. Oh classic rock and hair metal... what would I do without you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home