Thursday, March 16, 2006

the procrastination machine is running out of juice.

I am sitting in the one and only Bata Library of Trent University. I need to start pretending like I'm a real student. I have found the sources. Now I just need to read twelve books and write a damn fine paper on them... soymilk anyone?

Let it be known that this library is filled with half crazed, over caffienated twenty somethings... desperate looking international students who look like they're going to cry and run onto the next plane OUT of this frigid land. Everyone is holding their mechanical pencils menacingly... with this "I'll stab you! This is MY stack of journals... MINE y'see? SEE?...(waves mechanical pencil)... SEE?!"

The world belongs to those that understand it...
Enough of this... I have am armed with a mechanical pencil... a savage looking one. I am going to the STACKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home