Monday, March 13, 2006

rainy morning.
It's eight thirty and I'm about to head out my door to go to a meeting... maybe. I honestly can't remember whether I said that it was on Monday or Tuesday, so now I am obliged to go both days because I hate the very thought of standing someone up. I woke up long and ever before my alarm this morning because the sound of rain against my window woke me up. It's a good sound, really.

Today I write a paper. Go to class. Hand in my paper late and go to another class. I also desperately have to do laundry. It seems there always has to be a 'desperately' tagged on to when I have to do laundry. I never just sort of have to do laundry. If it's not desperate, I don't have to do it. Bloody laundry.

Okay. If the meeting is indeed today, I am late. Out, into the rain I venture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home