Thursday, March 09, 2006

today I write songs. and play D&D
Thursday dawned. And I fought the dawn. I was supposed to be out and back already this morning but I ended up not going anywhere. So, I am taking this one step at a time. I am hungry. I am going to eat some leftover rice.

... five minutes later, rice is consumed. Hunger satiated. Still vegan, for those of you laying bets.

Today I feel like making a list. Here is my list.

Today.
-need to start research for big imposing papers due monday
-have a meeting in an hour
-want to finish a song I've been working on
-need to name my D&D character. And play!
-going to a movie at 379. Education! You come too!
- start on some spinny garden sculptures
- going to... drink coffee and read for politics
-bake something?

Okay. Well, that is my list. I really do like lists. Happy Thursday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home