Friday, April 07, 2006

I'll wait for it to rise.


I have to be out the door in a very few minutes to record my show at Trent Radio. If I end up being around on Saturday I'll just do the show live and bank the recorded show for another day. I may pick up tomorrow morning and head to Toronto for the day. Andrew, my friend from Lifeteams (and later Saltspring, and later here) is heading back to B.C. for the summer. Originally I had intended on going back to Saltspring with him, but the job with YFC plus a growing attachment to my hometown will keep me here in Peterborough for the first summer in recent memory.

I dont know guys, my friends here had a very formative summer last year from the sounds of things, and I don't want to leave and miss four months of a life which will inevitably go on without me in Peterborough.
I'm signing a lease this week. I'll have a hydro bill, with my name on it. You will be able to prove that I live in this town, something you can't do now.

So here's to summer. I have my last class this afternoon. One paper, one notebook and three exams later I'll be done my first year.

Good. I'm sick of being a n00b.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home