Wednesday, April 05, 2006

six a.m.

I feel like making lists. It's six in the morning and I'm not in bed yet.


currently I am
-
- scared for a faraway friend
- concerned for a near one
- sort of hungry
- tasting coke and black licorice
- happy to have the best roommate in the world
- thankful for my dear friends in general
- happy that school is almost out
- feeling nostaligic
- thankful for grace

soon I will be -
- sleeping
- working with YFC as summer intern
- writing down my dreams upon waking. I've decided that sometimes they're too great to chance forgetting.
- writing up a proposal for a summer show at Trent Radio

my favourite flowers are -
- black eyed susans
- daisies
- forget-me-nots

goodnight... er. goodmorning

2 Comments:

Blogger Mmm said...

Love it.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Shannon. said...

good post. Ill be home soon-ish.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home