Monday, April 10, 2006

cue the scary music, bob.



I just made a to-do list of epic proportions. Procrastinators unite... (ahem) -

to do -
- watch Antonioni's "Blow up"
- write three short notes on three keywords
- read "Regarding the Pain of Others" by Susan Sontag
- manufacture a workbook for cultural studies.
- write three thousand words on Barthes, Sontag and Antonioni's ideas about witness and death
- go over texts, sample exams and notes for my HIST 170 exam, tomorrow morning.

All this must be done by four pm. tomorrow. My History exam is from nine to noon, so I really should get some sleep tonight too. All this points to either an aneurism or a severe lockdown day.

I'm hoping for the former, while banking on the latter.

3 Comments:

Blogger jmw said...

hi Megs:)
I miss you.
Hey I'm wondering, ummm can you help me get a different background? I would just like to have a solid color, yours is diff than everybody elses, maybe you know how to do this. i would maybe like a rich purple... is that possible? the background i have right now cuts off my letters in blog (maybe it's just me who notices that...). Please get back to me if you can:) Thanks

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

naw she stole mine.

GOT THE WHOLE TOWN ON LOCKDOOOOOOOWN!

-rick.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Shannon. said...

lockdown day has extended to Toronto. But cheer friends! It'll all get done, or God in his mercy will grant us aneurisms. Or homework gnomes. I bank on the former...

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home