Friday, April 07, 2006

I'll sleep like I don't ever have to wake up.

It's 1:30 or so in the morning and I'm genuinely about ready to pass out. I'm so tired.
Last night I saw Kelly and the Kelly Girls at the Montreal House. It was a fantastic little show, and I had a lot of fun. I just had to dance, against the protests of my inner shy-girl.

Speaking of shows. My roommate has her photography on exibit at Sadlier house tomorrow, noon till three. If you're local, go. It's the student exibit, and it showcases some stunning work. My dear friends Dahn and little Dan are featured as models in two pieces. Absolutely beautiful.

That and I've been told that when I'm all dolled up, I look like a flapper. This is cause for celebration!

So cheers, and goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home