Friday, May 12, 2006

at the library.
I am wasting time at the la-la-library. I actually think that I'm going to fire off a resume or three, print them off and hand them out. I'm a little bitter about that... I mean, c'mon grant people... I have rent to pay in a couple of weeks.

So I join the ranks of hundreds of students passing out resumes now. I will give resumes to Burger King, ICT and Tim Hortons. I have no reservations. I mean, I want a good job that I'll like. I just don't have the luxury right now. I hope I can get a job. If you pray, fire one up for me.

I also have to busk today once I am finished handing out resumes... I need money for bus fare. This is a little lame. If I make it through this season, can I be a real adult with a capital A?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home