Monday, May 08, 2006

but I love the ducks more.

I am SO funemployed. I know, I know... I desperately need income, but the whole wake up at ten with no plans except adventuring thing is definitely grand. It reminds me of summer when I was little... nothing but playing allllllll day long.

So, I went to the Silverbean with Chris and Dahn, and drank soy smoothies. I also cut Chris's hair into a mohawk and meandered around town in the sunshine. Tomorrow I'm making a movie and writing a sermon. Also... what is a healthy thing to feed ducks? Bread makes their tummies explode. I love ducks... I love explosions too. But I love ducks more.

An alternative is needed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sojourner said...

Man i love doing nothing too.
i wake up and play too and just chill and relax. i love it.
but i am getting tired of it but lukly i have a job now so ya...but anywase, hope your all into your new place and liking it. lates. we should get together....maybe the first weekend or second of june?

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home