Sunday, May 21, 2006

oh sunday.

Hey all. I've broken into the downstairs apartment (ie: des= inhabitant) and I'm taking over the entire internet... I sort of miss the internet. Though to be honest, I waste a lot less time without it. It's sort of freeing... i just miss the instant access to information. The find myself reaching for google... alas.

So I've been to the Thirdspace and been the Vegan with Toast already this morning. I swear... breakfast always involves everyone else eating fried meat and eggs and crepes and cheese and stuff... and me eating toast and jam. That being said, it was damn good toast.

So... I feel really lazy right now. I think I am going to do some dishes, clean up my apartment and maybe (just maybe!) have a super Sunday nap. I swear... there is power in the sunday nap.

Ahem. Preach it :: POWAH in the SUNDAY NAP!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

meeeeeeaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhaaaaaaannnnnnn

So I definitely started work yesterday and definitely didn't get home till after 11:30 and definitely wanted to get up for church this morning but slept right through it.

Gahhhhhhhh

I wanted to talk to you though!! I haven't seen you in forever -- could we do lunch or something sometime? or LAUNDRY! Or yeah... you can pick something else :)

Email me dahling! thejeuicer280@gmail.com

Heather xox

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home