Tuesday, January 29, 2008

buttereggsmeat.



I'm sitting in the cafe. I am busily contemplating my life.
What am I going to be when I grow up guys? I dream of being a wanderer. A life-barista. A Preacher. A youth worker. A musician.

I guess the open options blow my mind. It's strange that after years of post secondary, I really haven't specialized (or pigeon-holed myself) in to much of anything. The only specialized skill set I have relates to espresso, and even that skill set isn't all that special yet. Pulling shots is not rocket science. It just requires care.

I've taken a few days off this week. It's done me some good.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shannon. said...

you rule.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

huzzah!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Accultus said...

To look on the bright side, you pulled a better Machiato than Steve...

10:50 AM  
Blogger Accultus said...

Post again!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home