Sunday, October 17, 2004

Currently: Chilling on a Sunday afternoon. Listening to Fear Factory of all things, and helping my younger brother with his homework via msn conversation. 'Tis good times.

Yet another apology for the lack of posting. I swear that I want to, it's just that other stuff like life and people keep popping up, impeding my ability to air out my life on this blog. Sigh. It'll happen.

So since my last post, I have three thanksgiving dinners under my belt, been in a fairly serious car accident, had my first sad day and handed in a whole paper.

The dinners were great (salmon is turkey over here).

The car accident was icky. We blew threw a stop sign and t-boned another car. No one was injured but the cars have seen better days.

My first sad day here was Thursday, and it was sad. I felt a lot of guilt over a conversation I'd had the night before, plus it was just a really long day. I was tired and we spent half the afternoon crying over our personal 'death' words. Death words are words in our lives and in our memories that truly wound us. A sad afternoon indeed.

My paper was handed in late.

It's still all good. Accountability has started in the Lifehouse, bringing with it the familiar squirmy feelings that are associated with being really vulnerable with people. Fortunately, said squirmy feelings are a jumping off point for conviction and growth... praise be.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home