Monday, November 29, 2004

funday monday.

Well... not really. Granted I'll take a Lifeteams Monday over a highschool Monday any day, but it doesn't make it a funday monday by ANY stretch. Went to the old folks home and scored myself some fine potpourri smelling wares while volunteering... after that had yardwork at the Lifehouse. Leaf raking mostly... it's an endless task I swear. You rake up a pile, and then another leaf falls. I think God is trying to humble us.

In other news I have a head full of immature dreadlocks. They are driving me mad. They itch and look kinda dumb because they stick out all over. All the same, I guess I'll stick it out for a while... they're worth a try.

Just ate some icing out of a duncan hines container... students all over the world, Rejoice! For dessert is only a spatula away!

Pointless post perhaps, but hey... You read it didn't you?


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Zomg - do you know where to get dreads done in peterborough I was to get some done but I can't seem to find anyone who advertises it.

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home