Thursday, December 23, 2004

home for the holidays.

Yep. I flew in on Saturday and am currently a resident of Peterborough, Ontario for the next two weeks. As of now I am snowed in. Laura would love it. It's been freezing rain for about five or six hours at least, we're expecting like, twenty centimetres of snow before tonight when we're expecting a 'deep freeze' that will freeze the whole lot. The ploughs can't keep up, and apparently you can skate right down George street.

I missed Ontario.

Spent the past few days meeting up with friends, and really have met up with most of them at least once. Notable exceptions are Stargirl and Jon, Rae, Noah and Daniel... but it doesn't look like I'll see any of them today. That's really okay with me to be quite honest, I haven't hung out with my family all that much since I got back. I could really use some time to just read, watch my mom smoke cigarettes, play sega with my brother, watch french films with shannon, sit with my dad... you know, that stuff that just doesn't happen when you live on the other end of the country.

shout outs to those who I've caught up with already... brian, chris, tom, elyse, mike, chris vyn, dave, raponi, matt kay, word up to friends....

Merry Christmas folks.




1 Comments:

Blogger shine.is.dead said...

The Megs and the Noah will have their righteous day... oh yes.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home