Tuesday, May 31, 2005

good morning.

yeah, I've overslept. tomorrow night I think I'm sleeping at Andrew's house. I'll get up early then. Get into my summer way of life.

I need to also get my housing situation in the fall worked out. Trying to track down a semi homeless future roomate is a pain in the ass... and Desiree found a place with two middle aged vegan hippies that is right downtown that sounds incredible. Ick... I am torn.

Anyway, the details of apartment searching are interesting and annoying. I think I just want to find a place with some lovely hippies and be done with it. that being said, my summer housing situation is just as screwy, only far more immediate. Tomorrow I go there... and I've got to find a place, a job and transport. pass the tylenol.

Alright, a coffee and a shower and I'll feel right as rain. it's raining right now as a matter of fact... the soundtrack is Coldplay, the coffee is fair trade.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon. said...

darling meaghan, I miss you a lot and wish i could contact you. Don't worry about the housing...consider yourself a nomad for the time being. cheers.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home