Monday, July 11, 2005

.wool toques and bare feet.

I'm off work for the day, and I get trained on bar tomorrow. Wonders.
I wonder how that's going to work out for me. I'd better be able to learn fast... like a LEARNING monster.

There's unrest in the massive Severn household (fifteen residents as of yesterday). I think we've got a family meeting coming up shortly. Shudder...
I guess it's alright, issues need to be dealt with so that we can live together in love. Sigh. I wish it was easy to live with humans. Cats seem to be much easier.

I've got that slow acoustic version of 'such great heights' stuck in my head, (I guess it's iron and wine who sing that version). I'm glad it's raining outside.

I'm going to write some short stories or something. Maybe make a photocopy zine to bring to work this week... it'd be easy to distribute...

lates

2 Comments:

Blogger waayyy said...

hey meaghan
this is sarah the random gal who told you she'd applied to lifeteams...
well they accepted me and i start sept!!
have lovely day xxxx

6:29 AM  
Blogger Shannon. said...

hey meags. the "fake me" is an internet cafe with automatic sign in, either in hearst or haaseltons. gonna try to fix it tomorrow. read blog. job is comically hellish.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home