Friday, July 08, 2005

cough. cough. coffee.

I just finished a very busy shift. I brought in over a thousand dollars this morning... man. I open tomorrow too, but I have Sunday off! What joy the sabbath brings me. In addition to that I'm scheduled to work 35 hours next week, which means that there's a great chance of me clocking in forty. I AM pleased. I'm finally getting trained on bar. My tips are sufficient to pay for my social life. I'm not working any closing shifts. Woohoo. I think my days are destined to start at five for a long time.

I also have a cold. (cough - cough)


I have neither the will, nor the energy to post anything of import. So for now I'm going to go read Lamentations and sleep. I'll post more later. Faye comes for a visit tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home