Friday, December 30, 2005

fridays' children.

Last night I stayed up until daybreak with Shannon, talking and eating tomato sandwiches. So I spent most of today sleeping. I'm tired now, but not really that inclined to sleep.

I took a trip down to Jeffs Cards and Comics today, and purchased enough cool models to have a Sisters of Battle army. I was pleased. I now am left with a net worth of five dollars and nine cents. I'm still pretty pleased.

And to cap it all off, I worked my shift at the Bridge. It was a good shift, kind of exausting as usual and with a minor threat of a fight hanging in the air, but I had great conversations and the night went by pretty quickly. I thank God for that place, good stuff happens there. It's not an easy place to volunteer, the kids are often troubled, broken and just trying to get by. But I have such big hopes for them and their lives. Such great hopes.

I think I'll try to get up early tomorrow and organize my life. In the meantime, I'm going to move the crap on my bed to a convenient location on the floor and sleep. Goodnight.

6 Comments:

Blogger Shannon. said...

is that my stolen smoke?

7:15 PM  
Blogger shine.is.dead said...

Is that Meaghan smoking?

I freaking hope not.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Shannon. said...

that said I like the image, for the love of all that pure, dont edit yourself because of noah.

12:46 AM  
Blogger .letting go said...

ha, enough controversy guys.

I knew I'd raise a couple of eyebrows for this image. I love the image, and I'm not a smoker. And I bought this one fair and square, it's a Captain Black, I'm too green to inhale anything.

I'll post about my relationship with smoking soon I think.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Jerry said...

what's a captain black?

11:10 PM  
Blogger .letting go said...

a captain black is a small cigar. You buy them in packs like cigarettes.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home