Friday, December 16, 2005

I have a twenty sided dice.

Uh... so here's the deal. I have three words... 'sisters of battle'

I just got in from my shift (and a lovely drink afterward with kerri and carlo) and after shaking off my boots I just sat on my hallway floor for fifteen minutes staring at the intricate parts of all the little models that I have now. I am so excited to paint them... I could croak. I am going to have a warhammer army! I am officially that geek.

Thank you Dahn and Dan, for the awesome models. 01001001. tIq. 011110010110111101110101. which is a combination of binary and klingon that can be roughly translated as 'I heart you'

3 Comments:

Blogger .letting go said...

haha. The geekdom announcement was unavoidable bud. I am, therefore I blog.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Shannon. said...

what are the models? what did I miss? (Shannon looks up groggily from deskjob)

10:06 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

...so you play D&D? Impressive.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home