Tuesday, May 30, 2006

the staff!

I'm moving to the North Pole. Oh gosh... summer in Peterborough is hotter than I remember it. It's been 40 degrees this week. In other not-so-sweltering news....

I am EMPLOYED!!

Yes, I started with the Bridge this morning. I am staff... but you have to say it like stahf... (rhymes with "off"). Chris Jardin (thirdspace intern) and I will be most likely splitting an office. This officially makes us the coolest kids in school.

Okay. It is time to watch Palestinian films now. I'm being antisocial on the internet.

4 Comments:

Blogger jmw said...

hehe
Hi Meags, I miss you miss you a lot. How things been?
I been busy with homeschooling Eli lately. 's been good.
Eli 'n Sasha got a bit sunburnt yesterday too. For first time it was hot!
Can't wait to see you at the end of the month!

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am stuck in a slender abyss between terrorism and resistance.

-rick.

8:19 PM  
Blogger waayyy said...

Congratulations on the job ooooo!!! I got job(ish) too, went tiling for 1st time with Jan and Len today!! ooooo for me too! Hey u and me are part of the same club now...both are alumni, said 'ah-lumb-nigh', curtosy of my departed roomate Kryssi (not that she's dead or nuthin!) Anyhow. Keep enjoying the love-aly summer!! Sarah x

12:04 AM  
Blogger Sojourner said...

SOOO exciting megs!!! i am pumped for you!! i am so glad to hear the grant happened and money can start too happen again.
And your seeing jo jo at the end of the month whats happening? i wanna come...
anywase keep real.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home