Sunday, June 05, 2005

chips and drinks.

I'm killing time before church. (and really, who kills time before church?). In other morning news I realized that the hours between seven and nine go by like nothing. I mean, I turn around and - I've been awake for two hours. Wee-odd.

Jim the challenged adult is all dressed up for church, I tied his tie for him... who knew that learning to do a tie would come in handy? He looks pretty spiffy. I should probably follow suit... new church and all.

I want to start a hippy church on Saturdays here. I think that'd be great. I'll head out next saturday with my guitar if I'm not working. I checked out the Saturday market yesterday, I loved it. I might as well have been wearing a sign that said 'Kick me, I'm a tourist', but it was still cool. Locals here don't like summer residents that much, and being as I'm living here for the summer, I'm part of the problem - not the solution.

Whew. I could use a midmorning nap. Instead I think I'm going to enter the fray and see if I can snag the bathroom for ten minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home