Thursday, June 02, 2005

On saltspring.

You know it suckah. I just moved here yesterday. Said goodbye to all the girls except Laura... who's staying at jimmy's here.
I found out my housing situation... sharing a basement room with Jimmy's younger sister appears to be the plan. There are currently thirteen people living here... busy houses appear to be a recurring theme in my experience.

The post is short. The internet is dialup, and I'm tying up the phoneline... which is always annoying to the residents of the household. I am genuinely pleased to be here, and very pleased to see Jimmy and Andrew again... it's only been four days but it really does feel like a bit of an eternity.

I'm drinking tea, there's a puppy at my feet, I've already been to a bible study this morning and I'm learning to knit. Life is pretty alright as far as things go.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home