Friday, June 10, 2005

a day wasted.

I didn't have to do morning shift (with jimmy and kathy, the special needs adults) today... so I slept in far too late. Just past noon, it sucked.

I tried to redeem the day by working in the afternoon, but I had zero energy so I just ended up going back to bed. I slept till six. Sigh. I hate this feeling. I just feel sort of off. Not sick, just off, with no will to do anything. Thus today I have been a non-contributing member of the Severn household. An eater of food and a taker of space.
I might need to make cookies or bread tonight just to assauge my guilt. Maybe I'll dust the livingroom... or give the dog a bath. The possibilities really are endless.

I'm making sure I do the morning shift tomorrow. At least that'll prevent me from accidental excessive sleep. I may post later tonight... bread takes awhile to rise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home